5.19.2006

iTunes, etc.

So my EP is finally on iTunes. There’s a great service called Tunecore that will put your music on iTunes for a small fee. Definitely worth checking out.

In other news, I just got home from my honeymoon (see www.ryanandpatti.com for photos) and had a wonderful time. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

While on the honeymoon, we watched a film that I felt I should blog about, as I am finding that I have less and less time to watch films these days.

“Shopgirl” is a delightful dramedy about a single woman (Claire Danes) who suddenly finds herself caught between two suiters, the odd loner Jeremy (Jason Schwartzman) and the rich bachelor Ray Porter (Steve Martin). The screenplay, written by Martin, is clever and insightful (I particularly appreciated the modern fairy-tale approach) and the direction by Anand Tucker (of “Hilary and Jackie” fame) is spot-on. But the thing that truly won me over was the lush orchestral score by the Australian composer Barrington Pheloung. It is available here on iTunes.

1 comments:

top canadian online gambling echeck bonus said...

Really and as I have not guessed earlier

Post a Comment