http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080515/425.dollhouse.051508.jpg
I had high hopes for Joss Whedon's "Dollhouse". Not because of the premise, or because of Eliza "tanktop" Dushku, but because I think Whedon is a genius. His "Firefly" made a genuine fan out of me. It was intelligent, fresh, and emotionally involving. None of that can be said of the pilot episode of "Dollhouse". Whedon seems curiously off his game here. The dialogue feels stock, the acting is stiff and unconvincing, and the plot is derivative. I thought about summarizing the premise, but I got confused. Bad sign. But yes, I'll keep watching, in hopes that the Great Whedon might turn it around. Not looking promising at this point.

1 comments:

Emily Smith said...

so ... was it scandalous?? we knew it!!!

Post a Comment