First of all, my new short, "Devil's Shoestring", made it into the Nashville Film Festival, which I'm pretty excited about. Last year we had "Love At First Sight" as an official selection. It's nice having another Seabourne film on the big screen this year.

Also, I've begun a new writing project. I can't say much about it, other than that it is a feature film with a supernatural/fantasy bent and that I want to shoot it in Franklin. In fact, I'm pretty sure my street will make an appearance in the film.

Music is one of the things that really helps me when I'm writing. But I have to be careful about my music selection, because it can sometimes lead me astray if it doesn't suit the material. Here is my playlist for the new project mentioned above:

"Postcards" - Alexandre Desplat - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
"Gnossiene No. 1" - Erik Satie - The Painted Veil
"The Master's House" - Alexandre Desplat - Girl With a Pearl Earring
"The Lovers" - Alexandre Desplat - The Painted Veil
"Your Hands Are Cold" - Dario Marianelli - Pride and Prejudice
"Meeting Again" - Alexandre Desplat - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
"Liz on the Top of the World" - Dario Marianelli - Pride and Prejudice
"River Waltz (Piano Solo)" - Alexandre Desplat - The Painted Veil
"Darcy's Letter" - Dario Marianelli - Pride and Prejudice
"Kitty's Theme" - Alexandre Desplat - The Painted Veil
"Robbie's Note" - Dario Marianelli - Atonement
"River Waltz" - Alexandre Desplat - The Painted Veil
"The Secret Life of Daydreams" - Dario Marianelli - Pride and Prejudice
"The Living Sculptures of Pemberly" - Dario Marianelli - Produce and Prejudice
"Kitty's Journey" - Alexandre Desplat - The Painted Veil

0 comments:

Post a Comment